|outlet||Cat6 RJ45 sockets|
|Material||Panel: ABSInside part: Copper
Touch point : Silver alloy touch point
|Rared Vol Tage||220V-250V|
RJ-45 TOOL-LESS modular plug is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. The unique toolless design does not require the use of a crimping tool. 568A and 568B color wiring diagram is integrated on the lid for easy installation. The modular plugs are manufactured from high-impact clear poly-carbonate to withstand everyday wear and tear. You can except error-free data transfers.
1. CAT 5e/6 rated connector provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
2. PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
3. Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection * Using high quality poly-arbonate flame retardant materials, which reached the level of UL94V-0 * Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
4. Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
5.Compatible with all installer wall-plates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
6. Applicable wire gauge: 22 to 26AWG
7. IDC (Insulation Displacement Connector) No need to strip the wire before connecting
1, DC resistance: ≤300mΩ
2, contact resistance ≤20mΩ
3, compressive strength: 1000V（AC750V）1min no breakdown and flying arc
4, insulation resistance≥1000mΩ
6, IDC terminal: phosphor bronze, 22-26AWG conductor
7, the plug and the socket is inserted with more than 1000 times
1. Strip off cable jacket to expose approximately 3/4″ of wires.
2. Insert 2 pairs wires into the holes located on the top cover.
3. Close the top cover to snap firmly on the plug.
4. Take out the top cover and put another 2 pairs wire into the hole.
5.Close the top cover to snap firmly on the plug.
RoHS Certificate of Compliance：Conforms with the Directive 2002/95/EC (ROHS) regarding to limitation of dangerous substances,in particular to clause 4 which forbids the use of substances.