Shielded Cat5e, CAT6 Toolless RJ45 Jack
|Wire Gauge Supported||22-26AWG Cable|
|Mechanical Life||50,000 Times|
Safewire RJ45 jack is including 8P8C and designed for computer networking.
* Shielded STP Cover:Designed for protection from external radiated noise
* 50 µinch Gold Plating:On the jack contacts for durability and a long lifespan
* T568A/B Wiring Scheme:Color-wiring diagram for ease of installation
* PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
* CAT6 rated connector provide excellent performance for data networks 100MHZ/120Mbps speed and bandwidth.
* Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection.
* Using high quality poly-arbonate flame retardant materials as UL94V-0.
* Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components..
*Rear IDC (Insulation Displacement Connector) type contacts offer effortless of termination and improved wire retention.
Suitable for mounting in a range of housings from patch panels, faceplates and shutters,wall plates.
1.1.Insulation Resistance: Min 500 MOhm @100 Vdc.
1.2.Dielectric Withstanding voltage/Compressive strength: 1,000 Vdc/ac peak contact-to-contact @ 60 Hz for 1 min.
1.3.Spring Wire Contact Resistance: Max. 20 mOhm.
1.4.IDC Contact Resistance: Max. 2.5 mOhm.
2.1. Dimensions:D: 34.42mm/1.35”; W:23.03mm/0.91”; H:45mm/1.77”;
2.2. Wiring diagram: TIA/EIA568 OR ISO/IEC11801 standard;IDC wiring:180 degree IDC twisted Pairs;
2.3. Total Contact Force: Min 800 g for 8 wire leads.
2.4. Retention: 50 N(11 lbf) for 60+_5 S;
2.5. Mating Cycle Life: Min 750 cycles;
3.1. Housing: Metal housing,Nickel plating;
3.2. Jack Spring Wire:Phosphor Bronze alloy plated with 50 Uin of gold over 70 to 100 Uin of nickel;
Safewire Network modules production facilities & testing equipment:
RoHS Certificate of Compliance：Conforms with the Directive 2002/95/EC (ROHS)
- Scots Gaelic